Sales Coordinator – Based in Crawley, West Sussex
Salary: Competitive salary + £500 bonus on successful completion of 6-month probationary period
Working alongside other internal sales coordinators, you will be responsible for handling enquiries and sales of garage doors and spare parts.
Responsibilities will include
- Processing orders from phone and email
- Providing sales & product support to customers
- Proactively calling customers with promotions and special offers
- Updating internal systems
- General administration duties
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Organisational skills
- Confident working style
- Ability to Manage Time and Workload Effectively
- IT literate
- Ability to Work in a Team Environment
- Experience working within an office environment
- Sage 200 experience would be useful
- Experience working in the Garage Door/Construction Industry or dealing with tradesmen
Capital Garage Doors are wholesale distributors of garage doors, spares, automation and accessories. We supply garage doors to major property developers, builders’ merchants and specialist garage door installers. We deliver across the South East and London and provide a full fitting service in selected areas. We are based in the leading Manor Royal Business district offering excellent transport links to Gatwick Airport, M23 and the M25.
Hours: 8am – 5pm Monday – Friday
- Competitive salary + £500 bonus on successful completion of 6-month probationary period
- 4 weeks paid holiday
- Friendly working conditions
- Full training provided
If you think you have the skills and experience required, please forward your CV with your covering letter to email@example.com
Administrative Assistant/Secretary – New Malden – Part Time
Access Garage Doors Limited, established over 40 years requires an enthusiastic, organised and reliable individual to join their busy Sales Office in New Malden, Surrey.
The successful candidate should have previous office administration experience, be IT literate and have strong numeric skills, along with excellent communication and a good telephone manner.
Experience of Sage 50 would be useful, however full training will be provided.
- Processing Orders
- Running Weekly/Monthly Reports
- Chasing Outstanding Accounts
- Petty Cash
- Answering the Telephone
- Dealing with Customers
30 hours p/w Monday – Friday
An immediate start is preferred.
Please forward your CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Garage Door Repair Engineer – Based in Upminster
£500 per week guaranteed basic plus ability to earn more through price work rates
Successful Garage Door installation company seeks a repair engineer to repair residential garage doors and associated products, including basic installations in the Essex area. An experienced garage door engineer would be ideal; however, we are prepared to train applicants who have the right skill set and background.
Reporting to the Branch Manager and working closely with our team of Fitters. You will be responsible for repairing garage doors and associated products mainly at residential properties. This is a challenging yet rewarding customer facing role.
Responsibilities will include:
- Basic installations
- Heavy lifting involved
- Practical manual skills
- Clean driving licence – a maximum of 3 points is acceptable
- Ability to work alone and in a team environment
- Good communication skills
- Professional manner
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Experience working in the Garage Door/Construction Industry/Double Glazing/Motor Trade etc.
- Own hand and power tools
Hours: Monday – Friday – 7.30am – 5.00pm
- £500 per week guaranteed basic plus ability to earn more through price work rates
- 4 weeks paid holiday
- Excellent career prospects
- Friendly working conditions and full training provided
- Panel Van
- Mobile Phone
- Tool purchase support if required
If you think you have the key skills required and you are looking to start a rewarding career, then please forward your CV with your covering letter to email@example.com